10 Year Limited Warranty
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original mattress purchased from Woosa and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the mattress to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.” Original proof of purchase (including date) will be required to make a warranty claim. Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
The Woosa mattress is intended to work on a firm, flat, solid-surface foundation structurally strong enough to support the weight of the mattress and its users. Other placement (whether long or short term) of the mattress, including but not limited to foundations of other description, improper storage orientation, or use of a non-sufficient frame beneath the foundation, voids this warranty.
Woosa may require the purchaser to provide proof of the quality of the foundation, adjustable bed base, or bed frame used in conjunction with the mattress if purchaser makes a claim under this Limited Warranty. Woosa reserves the right to invalidate this Limited Warranty if the foundation is determined, in Woosa’s discretion, to be inadequate or if the mattress is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
What does the Limited Warranty Cover?
Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch (2.54cm) that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a purchaser’s mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation. A proper bed frame must provide sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation. For slatted style bed frames, it is incumbent upon purchaser to ensure that the frame utilized offers ample structural support for the mattress and foundation in view of that particular slatted style frame. Failure to have a proper bed frame may invalidate the limited warranty. The use of a bed frame is important for the life and protection of your sleep system.
Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling. Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover.
What does this Limited Warranty NOT Cover?
- A normal increase in softness of the latex foam that does not affect the pressure-reliving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains resulting from use of the products.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base.
- Damage associated with improper storage or transportation after initial delivery provided by Woosa.
- Product sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers. Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Product used by someone other than the initial, first purchaser of it.
Repaired or replaced Mattresses are subject to the same limited Mattress Warranty as the original Mattress. The warranty for any repaired or replaced mattress will run from the date of original purchase and not from the date of the replacement.
WOOSA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY; THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE REPLACEMENT OR CREDIT TOWARDS REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH HEREIN. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY DESCRIBED ON THE FACE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
For all claims and defects covered under this Limited Warranty, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org